I've always been amazed how relaxed you are about destroying people.:
- I don't belong. Not here. Not now. I have to get back there. The bet was rigged, he made me believe. Now there's darkness in my soul. I want to die... again. But I chose to come back. Why?
- Let there be no mistake.. The king of hell is returned.
- "At least I'm not a white guy again"
- I've always been amazed how relaxed you are about destroying people.
- This is how you two communicate? Via email?
- Get up and wipe your ass. We need to talk.
- I need to finish this, and I need to do it alone.
- Tell Satan I'm here.
- You keep her. The costume is mine.
- You can't let me leave here. That wouldn't show your army how powerful you are. And you need that power to keep them scared.
- I'm KING here! This is my home. How dare you come here and try and turn my people against me?!
- But I'm compounding these problems by being everyone's target. It's been a friggin' sea of freaks...
- Uh?! Not dead yet? Good! I didn't want your pain to end too quickly!
- After all, how can a dead, cursed soul in hell make his situation any worse?
- I'm Dead! or, at least I was. The faster you accept that the sooner some of this will begin to make sense.
- I killed myself because it was time. Nothing was going to change, so I changed things!
All items (17)