- I know this is a lot to take in at one time, but you're old enough to know the truth. And unfortunately...I'm not done yet. On top of all this...there's more. You see, you're getting older, son...things are going to start to change for you in a few years as you hit puberty. You're going to start to get acne. Your voice will start to crack and eventually change. You'll being to grow hair in strange and new places. You're going to start looking at girls in a whole new light. There's a good chance that you're going to start to develop super powers. Super-Strength, Super-Speed, Flight...the whole bit. All the powers I have... Mark? Do you understand?
Appearing in the 1st Story
- Omni-Man (Nolan Grayson) (flashback only)
- Alien Invader (First Appearance) (flashback only)
- Debbie Grayson (flashback only)
- Teen Team (First Appearance)
- Viltrum Empire (First Appearance) (flashback only)
- Viltrumites (First Appearance) (flashback only)
- Mister Hiles
- Viltrum (First Appearance) (flashback only)
- Space (flashback only)
- Unnamed planets (flashback only)
Plot Synopsis for the 1st Story
Nolan explains his origins as an alien dedicated to the protection of the Earth to a young Mark. In the present day, Mark is restless and unable to sleep so decides to go out for a fly. He manages to intervene in The Mauler Twins's attempt to steal gameboxes and meets up with the Teen Team for the first time.
The next day, Mark, Atom Eve and Robot seek out The Mauler Twins hideout to figure out why he was attempting to steal video game consoles. The three break in on The Mauler Twins, who are apparently creating killer robots with console processors, and make short work of them. After defeating the enemy, Robot tells Mark that he's welcome to join the team.
Meanwhile, in the Twin Pines Mall, a teenager with a bomb in his chest explodes.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References
- No external links.